Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The horse may be dead already, but whatever.

Once upon a time last year, we decided that Sarah was the devil on everybody's shoulder, and Ruthie was the angel urging us to give blood and kiss babies. The two have been shouting at me all week. Because. 

It happened, folks. My new job is great, aka I now have unlimited access to a coke machine. 

All I really have to say about it is that this year will be an enormous exercise in self control and making myself listen to Ruthie, possibly with high dives off the wagon to visit Sarah during finals weeks.

In other news, my reading load is insane this semester. I have seventy pages of Frankenstien, a constitution, some Articles of Confederation, ten pages about sixteenth century theatre laws, and some serious poetry analyzation due tomorrow.

aka, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!