Saturday, June 11, 2011

Call for feedback (please?)

Mostly cause I am curious. Someone in Malaysia is reading my blog. Someone in Germany is also reading my blog. I also get the occasional Russian and every once in a while some awesome person in Denmark.

So here's my question. How the heck did you guys find me? The internet is a big place. Utah is very far away from all said locations not only in actual distance but in a great many facets of culture and social experience as well. Did you all one day sit down and decide you wanted to read about the life and times of  a spastic teenager over here in Mormonland?

All I really know is that I am glad someone is reading it. But I would like to know how you ended up reading it, if anyone feels inclined to tell me. Or don't. Whichever. In the meantime, I'll keep blogging and I will try to stop whining about caffeine. I am sick of myself whining, so I'm sure you guys are sick of me whining too.

To the good life. La Chaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!