Hence, some recent awesomeness:
- The Script. I love them. Also Matt Kearney and Barenaked Ladies.
- Going to choir concerts full of Broadway (wherein my lovely roommate was the absolute most talented one of the bunch. obviously.)
- More of The Script. Seeing as how it just came on the radio again.
- College apartment pranking. Aka all our forks got slowly stolen. ( So we maybe broke into the boys apartment and stole all of their forks back. Yes. Even the dirty ones from the dishwasher. Absolutely we are champions.)
- My bosses are divvying up employees between the junction and the new Fine Arts Cafe. And they have been fighting over me. Score.
- Star Wars demotivational posters. Because U.S. Institutions is just too boring and Shane always brings his laptop. We get distractified.
- Bridal shower for Kate who is getting married quick. I miss that woman a whole heap.
- Playing with Matthew and skyping with the Fig Newtons way over there across the country.
- Daddy has dubbed me with a new nickname. Seeing as how Erin moved, she is now East coast Trouble and I have been promoted to West Coast Trouble. Snap!
- Shameless flirting with that boy from work. I'm enjoying that.
- The wonderfulness that is Kate Chopin and the Brownings, Mr. and Mrs.
I show up to work at six freaking thirty in the morning. And the standard greeting is "How are you?" And, to prevent teary meltdowns because I'm so tired, I decided to always answer with excessive enthusiasm so that people don't think I am a freak who cries when I am tired.
What I have noticed is that you can only fake excessive enthusiasm for so long before it stops being fake. So now when I see Gary and Katie in the mornings I can be enthused and it is not lying through my teeth.
Success!!! (or, as Gabe says, susex!)