Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shameless Blog Promotion

It's not what you think. I am promoting someone else's blog.

Ahem. My friend Brogan blogs. Which you should all know because there's a link to his blog down there on the right along with all those other people I blogstalk. He recently extended a challenge to his reader base to recruit more followers. I am, therefore, asking all of you people who read this to go read his too, and maybe click on the follow button, if only to help me rise to the challenge. Also, because I actually really like his writing. It is interesting and thought provoking and it spurs hour long conversations about societal perceptions of mental illness. You know, exciting stuff like that.

Sooo....feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!