Tuesday, February 28, 2012

These are the days

when I can't tell if I am incandescently happy or freaking out of my skin.
when I eat airborne like candy because I am getting sick again.
when I miss Nate so much I contemplate flying to Argentina, only not cause there are rules about that.
when I decide I want to be five years old and redo my life. I have no regrets prior to five years old.
when I laugh really hard about nothing and look like a dork.
when I have towel throwing contests for money at work. Collin now owes me fifty whole cents.
when I wonder, completely seriously, If I could have an undiagnosed mental illness.
( you know, on top of the diagnosed one.)

These are the days that make my dad say I have more mood swings than a grandfather clock. 

1 comment:

  1. Diagnosed illnesses are more trouble than they're worth. Rejoice in the unknown!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!