Wednesday, March 30, 2011

If professors were flowers, I'd pick him.

today, we had a substitute in my math class. (I didn't know you got substitutes in college.) Normally, I prefer it when they just cancel class, but this sub was fabulous, and if I manage to pass 1010 I am taking stats from him next year, for the following reasons.

1. He was wearing converse. All professors should wear converse as an antidote to taking themselves too seriously. Seriously.
2. He did a "dance" and also taught us the "math stance". " See, when it gets difficult, you stand like this!"
3. He used Happy Gilmore references.
4. He used Happy Gilmore references while informing us that it was our job to make sure he didn't screw up.
5. He used phrases like, " And it's an equation, see, so you can get away with crap like that."
6. He did half the lecture using homework problems. Easiest assignment I've ever done.
7. Last but certainly not least, he called the radical in the denominator  "that little bastard."

That's how I've always felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!