Saturday, January 8, 2011

you know what sucks hardcore?

when you have cellulitis IN YOUR FACE! this infection at the cellular level thing kind of freaks me out, because it hurts. a lot. and it spreads. fast. you would think I would be used to this by now right? let me tell you, here we are on number four and while it is less unsettling than it once was, there are also some things that are worse. Like how this time around it is in my face (which I am sure you all noticed when I wrote it really big), which means that even when it isn't active or spreading, it feels like I have a sinus headache all the time, and when it is active and spreading, (like right now), it makes me feel carsick all the time on top of all the other crap. Anyway, long story short, my face hurts and I sure hope that those four types of antibiotics I am starting today work fast. Because IVs suck. And as I am already bruised from that girl fishing around in my arm with a needle yesterday, I'd like to avoid all that.

The point: Don't use stage makeup that causes chronic staph infection. Ever. Three years later, here you are still choking down nine different pills and desperately avoiding IV's.

Sorry if anybody is grossed out. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!